Mindfulness is a discipline of mind training, validated by neuroscience through scientific studies, which reduces stress, develops attention, emotional intelligence, and leadership. This training program includes:
• Focus and concentration on what is important: We take advantage of the innate capacities of the mind to strengthen and improve our leadership.
• Emotional Intelligence: Mindfulness leads us to a systematic brain training to learn to be aware of our emotions and choose effective behaviors for ourselves and in relation to others.
• Strategic vision: Helps to increase our capacity to concentrate on what is important, to have a greater global vision of situations and to generate, in this way, a more productive vision for the company.
• Flexibility to change: We initiate changes and achieve improvements by accessing intuition and connecting fully with others.
• Resilience: We learn to create productive and healthy habits to cultivate our mental and physical resilience.
• Creativity and innovation: Through the creation of spaces that allow us to feel more comfortable with uncertainty and adversity, the production of creative solutions is stimulated.